- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 45-60 minutes or until meat reaches
- desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read
- 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Remove meat to a
- serving platter. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Pour pan drippings and loosened brown bits into a saucepan. Skim fat.
- Stir in the onion, butter, steak sauce, soy sauce, browning sauce if
- desired, sugar and remaining water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat;
- simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Stir in parsley. Slice tenderloin;
- serve with sauce. Yield: 10 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a medium red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Santa Margherita Chianti Classico Reserva Italy 2009
. Initial tastes of fruits and spice move to herbal notes for a long smooth finish. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now