Crab-Stuffed Avocados Recipe
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 medium ripe avocado, halved and pitted
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Spoon onto avocado halves. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 262 calories, 17g fat (3g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 543mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 5g fiber), 20g protein.
Reviews for Crab-Stuffed Avocados
"Excellent as a light dinner. Serve w/ a hunk of French bread. Yummy."
"Only change I made was add a little fresh dill, dill is amazing with seafood!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.