Crab Spread Recipe
My family has fond memories of traveling to my parents' house for Christmas dinner. After a 12-hour drive, we'd be welcomed in the door with this special seafood spread. —Barbara Biddle, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- Assorted crackers or vegetables
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. To serve chilled, cover and refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with paprika.
- 2. To serve warm, spoon into a greased 3-cup baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crackers or vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without crackers or vegetables) equals 146 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 218 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC