Crab Sandwiches with Horseradish Sauce for Two Recipe
- 5 saltines, crushed
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce
- 2 pouches (3.53 ounces each) premium crabmeat, drained
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 sandwich buns, split
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 slices tomato
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Fold in crabmeat; let stand for 5 minutes. Shape mixture by 1/2 cupfuls into 1/2-in.-thick patties. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the sour cream, horseradish and lemon juice. Serve patties on buns with lettuce, tomato and sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
1 sandwich equals 349 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 1,214 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Reviews for Crab Sandwiches with Horseradish Sauce for Two
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.