- 5 saltines, crushed
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce
- 2 pouches (3.53 ounces each) premium crabmeat, drained
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 sandwich buns, split
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 slices tomato
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Fold in crabmeat; let stand for 5 minutes. Shape mixture by 1/2 cupfuls into 1/2-in.-thick patties. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the sour cream, horseradish and lemon juice. Serve patties on buns with lettuce, tomato and sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Crab Sandwiches with Horseradish Sauce for Two in Simple & Delicious
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crab Sandwiches with Horseradish Sauce for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Burger Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >