- 10 saltines, crushed
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 sandwich buns, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomato
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Fold in crabmeat; let stand for 5 minutes. Shape mixture by 1/2 cupfuls into 1/2-in.-thick patties. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the sour cream, horseradish and lemon juice. Serve patties on buns with lettuce, tomato and sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Crab Sandwiches with Horseradish Sauce in Simple & Delicious January/February 2010, p27
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Crab Sandwiches with Horseradish Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 4, 2014
"Completely tasteless. Will not make this again."