Crab Salad Wraps Recipe
Jane Birch created this delicious recipe in her Edison, New Jersey kitchen and wound up with a sandwich that adds pizzazz to any lunch or dinner table. Each bite bursts with the flavor of bacon, mustard and crab for a wrap that's hard to set down!
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled, optional
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches), room temperature
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, onion, relish and mustard. Stir in the crab, cheese and bacon if desired. Spoon about 1/2 cup down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC