Crab Salad Wraps Recipe
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled, optional
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inches), room temperature
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, onion, relish and mustard. Stir in the crab, cheese and bacon if desired. Spoon about 1/2 cup down the center of each tortilla; roll up tightly. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Crab Salad Wraps in Simple & Delicious September/October 2007, p29
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crab Salad Wraps
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Sandwich Salad Recipes >
- Sandwiches >