Crab Salad Tarts Recipe
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/3 cup shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip Light
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the crabmeat, cheese, Miracle Whip Light, celery, onion, parsley and pepper.
- 2. Spoon filling into tart shells. Cover and freeze for up to 3 months. Or, place tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until shells are lightly browned. Serve warm.
- 3. To use frozen tarts: Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 13-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 15 appetizers.
1 each: 47 calories, 2g fat (0g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 115mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Crab Salad Tarts
"Very easy and totally yummy! I don't know where those little phyllo tart shells have been all my life, but now that I've used them, they're going to be a staple in my hors d'oevres repertoire."
"Super, easy to make and fantastic taste. My guests really enjoyed these as appetizer. Freezing for later use is the best part making easy for drop-in visitors."