- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/3 cup shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip Light
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- In a small bowl, combine the crabmeat, cheese, Miracle Whip Light, celery, onion, parsley and pepper.
- Spoon filling into tart shells. Cover and freeze for up to 3 months. Or, place tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until shells are lightly browned. Serve warm.
- To use frozen tarts: Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 13-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 15 appetizers.
Originally published as Crab Salad Tarts in Healthy Cooking December/January 2010, p47
Reviews for Crab Salad Tarts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 30, 2011
"Very easy and totally yummy! I don't know where those little phyllo tart shells have been all my life, but now that I've used them, they're going to be a staple in my hors d'oevres repertoire."