These little bites are as easy as they are elegant. Guests will never know you made and froze them weeks ago! Donna Roberts — Shumway, Illinois
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/3 cup shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip Light
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (1.9 ounces) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- In a small bowl, combine the crabmeat, cheese, Miracle Whip Light, celery, onion, parsley and pepper.
- Spoon filling into tart shells. Cover and freeze for up to 3 months. Or, place tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until shells are lightly browned. Serve warm.
- To use frozen tarts: Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 13-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 15 appetizers.
Originally published as Crab Salad Tarts in Healthy Cooking December/January 2010, p47
Reviews for Crab Salad Tarts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review