Crab Salad on Croissants Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 8 croissants, split
- Lettuce leaves and tomato slices
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the crab, celery, onions and cheese. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and yogurt until blended. Pour over crab mixture; toss to coat. Line croissants with lettuce; top with crab salad and tomato slices.
1 serving (1 each) equals 320 calories, 17 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 645 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.