- 2 packages (8 ounces each) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 8 croissants, split
- Lettuce leaves and tomato slices
- In a large bowl, combine the crab, celery, onions and cheese. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and yogurt until blended. Pour over crab mixture; toss to coat. Line croissants with lettuce; top with crab salad and tomato slices.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crab Salad on Croissants
Sort By :
"Followed your directions exactly and we all loved it very much. I did have it with a glass of white wine. Excellent!!!!"
"Delicious. I halved the crab, celery, and onion, but used the same amount of cheese, mayo, and yogurt, for 3-4 servings. Had it open-faced on toasted Italian bread."
"This is perfect! Love it!!"
"I recently made this recipe for a small gathering and everyone was asking for the recipe. It has great flavor and just the right amount of "extras"."