These seafood-filled croissants will leave you anything but crabby. "We had used the filling as an appetizer, but found it makes a quick-and-easy sandwich, too," relates Kari Moore from West Plains, Missouri.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 8 croissants, split
- Lettuce leaves and tomato slices
- In a large bowl, combine the crab, celery, onions and cheese. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and yogurt until blended. Pour over crab mixture; toss to coat. Line croissants with lettuce; top with crab salad and tomato slices.
Originally published as Crab Salad on Croissants in Quick Cooking March/April 2005, p45
Reviews for Crab Salad on Croissants
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review