I received this recipe from a friend and adjusted the ingredients to suit my family's tastes. It's a fun and flavorful way to serve crab salad.
- 30 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup diced seeded peeled cucumber
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the broccoli and garlic. Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute or until crisp-tender.
- Transfer to a large bowl; stir in the remaining ingredients. Stuff into pasta shells. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 30 stuffed shells.
Originally published as Crab-Salad Jumbo Shells in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p217
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crab-Salad Jumbo Shells
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review