Crab-Salad Jumbo Shells
I received this recipe from a friend and adjusted the ingredients to suit my family's tastes. It's a fun and flavorful way to serve crab salad.
30 ServingsPrep: 35 min. + chilling
- 30 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup diced seeded peeled cucumber
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold water and
- drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the broccoli and
- garlic. Cover and microwave on high for 1 minute or until
- Transfer to a large bowl; stir in the remaining ingredients. Stuff
- into pasta shells. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 30
- stuffed shells.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 85 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 67 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.