Crab Salad Croissants Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 croissants, split
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Serve on lettuce-lined croissants. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 502 calories, 35g fat (10g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 1004mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Crab Salad Croissants
"This was really easy to make and had a wonderful flavor. I also used green onions. I will be using this one again."
"We love this recipe! Very easy to make. I have substituted green onions, and if I don't have celery, I omit it. Still tastes fabulous. I usually add more cheese to the recipe"
"My husband I both really love this. We always eat it on regular buns or bread."
"I thought Cheddar might be too strong for the sandwich so I substituted Swiss cheese. I also added some sprouts and sliced tomato. Very good!"