- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 croissants, split
- In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Serve on lettuce-lined croissants. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Crab Salad Croissants(6)
Sort By :
We love this recipe! Very easy to make. I have substituted green onions, and if I don't have celery, I omit it. Still tastes fabulous. I usually add more cheese to the recipe
My husband I both really love this. We always eat it on regular buns or bread.
This was pretty good; a nice, easy dinner for hot sticky weather.
My favorite summertime sandwich. Easy to lighten up too with low-fat mayo/cheese and thin buns, although the croissants are a nice indulgence sometimes!
This is a fantastic and easy to make summer luncheon sandwich. I always serve it on a croissant with red leaf lettuce and a side of red seedless grapes.