Celery and onion add crunch to the dill-seasoned crab salad that’s tucked into buttery croissants from your grocery store’s bakery.
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 croissants, split
- In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Serve on lettuce-lined croissants. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Crab Salad Croissants in Simple & Delicious July/August 2006, p6
Reviews for Crab Salad Croissants
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review