Crab Roll-Ups Recipe
These festive pinwheels are the perfect finger food for the buffet table. Chutney is a wonderful surprise in the flavorful filling. Chock-full of goodies, they won't last long.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 envelope vegetable soup mix
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mango chutney or chutney of your choice
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 12 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, soup mix, mayonnaise and sour cream; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In another large bowl, combine the crab, cream cheese, chutney, garlic powder and onion powder; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spread the spinach mixture on six tortillas. Spread the crab mixture on remaining tortillas. Place one crab tortilla over each spinach tortilla. Roll up tightly, jelly-roll style, and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut each roll into seven slices. Refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: about 7 dozen.
Originally published as Crab Roll-Ups in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2000, p22
Reviews for Crab Roll-Ups(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Roll-up Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >