Bite into these golden appetizers and you'll find a creamy crab filling that rivals restaurant fare. Best of all, these crowd-pleasers are baked and not fried, so you don't have to feel guilty about enjoying them.
7 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 14 wonton wrappers
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, garlic salt and
- Worcestershire sauce until smooth. Stir in crab and onion. Place 2
- teaspoonfuls in the center of each wonton wrapper. Moisten edges
- with water; bring corners to center over filling and press edges
- together to seal.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Lightly spray
- wontons with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 8-10 minutes or
- until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 14 appetizers.
Nutritional Facts: 2 appetizers equals 83 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 248 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Wine: This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of