Crab Rangoon Recipe
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 14 wonton wrappers
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce until smooth. Stir in crab and onion. Place 2 teaspoonfuls in the center of each wonton wrapper. Moisten edges with water; bring corners to center over filling and press edges together to seal.
- 2. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Lightly spray wontons with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 14 appetizers.
2 appetizers equals 83 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 248 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Crab Rangoon
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer