- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 14 wonton wrappers
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce until smooth. Stir in crab and onion. Place 2 teaspoonfuls in the center of each wonton wrapper. Moisten edges with water; bring corners to center over filling and press edges together to seal.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Lightly spray wontons with cooking spray. Bake at 425° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 14 appetizers.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Crab Rangoon
"Very easy to make. I added garlic and chives, which gave them more flavor. I also liked the fact that they were baked."
"No body in my family liked these I would not make them again. Not sure just what it was my husband and I could not put our finger on it but I would rather eat one when we are out to eat at a restaurant."
"I am not a great fan of crab meat, however, my husband loves all shell fish. We both agreed that this recipe lacked flavor. He said I didn't need to make it again."
"This is easy to make and there are never left overs, very good!!"
"They were very easy to make and didn't take much time. Very good taste."
"These are good, but the 2nd time I made them I added a bit of horseradish to jazz it up a bit"