- 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons sour cream onion dip
- 2/3 cup fresh crabmeat
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- Sweet-and-sour sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and onion dip until blended; stir in crab. Arrange tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Fill with crab mixture.
- Bake 11-13 minutes or until golden brown and heated through. If desired, serve with sweet-and-sour sauce. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Crab Rangoon Tartlets in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Crab Rangoon Tartlets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review