Crab Quiche Bake Recipe
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 305 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 273mg cholesterol, 697mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Crab Quiche Bake
"Good, tasty but next time im adding mushrooms ;)"
"Easy and delicious I made this for a morning coffee meeting and a couple of the men guests went back for seconds. :-) I used canned crab when making the dish. Couple of days later my daughter made it with imitation crab as specified by the recipe and her family loved it!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.