Crab Quiche Bake Recipe
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 305 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 273mg cholesterol, 697mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein .
Reviews for Crab Quiche Bake
"I used this recipe for a luncheon and they all wanted the recipe. I served it with an arugula salad, passion fruit punch and a light sherbet gel dessert and it was a big hit.I used fresh crab meat instead of imitation crab."
"Good, tasty but next time im adding mushrooms ;)"
"Easy and delicious I made this for a morning coffee meeting and a couple of the men guests went back for seconds. :-) I used canned crab when making the dish. Couple of days later my daughter made it with imitation crab as specified by the recipe and her family loved it!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.