Crab Quiche Bake Recipe
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups half-and-half cream
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crab Quiche Bake(2)
Sort By :
Good, tasty but next time im adding mushrooms ;)
Easy and delicious I made this for a morning coffee meeting and a couple of the men guests went back for seconds. :-) I used canned crab when making the dish. Couple of days later my daughter made it with imitation crab as specified by the recipe and her family loved it!