Crab Potato Salad Recipe
- 4 to 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) imitation crabmeat
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 1. Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water; cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, crab, onion, salt, pepper and dill. Add mayonnaise; toss to coat. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 479 calories, 44 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 508 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Crab Potato Salad
"I found this recipe to be bland,so I added finely chopped celery.bell pepper some ranch dressing,dijon mustard and bacon.Very yummy!"