Crab Potato Salad Recipe
- 4 to 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) imitation crabmeat
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- 1. Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water; cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, crab, onion, salt, pepper and dill. Add mayonnaise; toss to coat. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 cup: 479 calories, 44g fat (6g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 508mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Crab Potato Salad
"I found this recipe to be bland,so I added finely chopped celery.bell pepper some ranch dressing,dijon mustard and bacon.Very yummy!"