Crab Potato Salad Recipe
- 4 to 6 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) imitation crabmeat
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 3 cups mayonnaise
- Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water; cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, crab, onion, salt, pepper and dill. Add mayonnaise; toss to coat. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Crab Potato salad in Quick Cooking September/October 2001, p57
Reviews for Crab Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 12, 2010
I found this recipe to be bland,so I added finely chopped celery.bell pepper some ranch dressing,dijon mustard and bacon.Very yummy!