- Place springform pan in a large baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water
- to larger pan.
- Bake at 325° for 55-65 minutes or until center is just set and
- top appears dull. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a
- wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan
- to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove sides of pan. Drizzle with additional pesto; serve with
- crackers. Yield: 24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice (calculated without additional pesto and crackers) equals 188 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 242 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.