Crab Pasta Salad Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked medium shell pasta
- 1-1/2 cups imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup creamy Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl. Stir in crab, broccoli, green pepper, tomatoes and onions.
- 2. For dressing, combining dressing ingredients; pour over salad and gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 370 calories, 20 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 488 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.