Crab Pasta Salad Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked medium shell pasta
- 1-1/2 cups imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup creamy Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place in a large bowl. Stir in crab, broccoli, green pepper, tomatoes and onions.
- 2. For dressing, combining dressing ingredients; pour over salad and gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 cup: 370 calories, 20g fat (3g saturated fat), 14mg cholesterol, 488mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Crab Pasta Salad
"My husband devours this salad!"
"Need to double the dressing recipe;pasta soaked up all the dressing and it was dry. Otherwise it was very tasty."
"I've been making this for several years....company has commented on how good it was,and everyone loves it."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.