Crab Pasta Salad
This salad has a very good blend of flavors. It's easy to make and especially delicious on a hot day.
4-6 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 cups uncooked medium shell pasta
- 1-1/2 cups imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup creamy Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold
- water. Place in a large bowl. Stir in crab, broccoli, green pepper,
- tomatoes and onions.
- For dressing, combining dressing ingredients; pour over salad and
- gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2-4 hours. Yield:
- 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 370 calories, 20 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 488 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon