Crab Melts Recipe
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 5 teaspoons minced celery
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 2 English muffins, split
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 slices cheddar cheese (1/2 ounce each)
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese (1/2 ounce each)
- In a small bowl, combine the crab, mayonnaise, celery and onion. Place muffins on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat until toasted. Spread each muffin half with crab mixture. Top with tomato and cheeses; sprinkle with paprika. Broil until bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Crab Melts(5)
Sort By :
Very good and easy.
These were excellent...I added a little bit of garlic powder, kosher salt and pepper to the mix...Yum!!!
This is a favorite dinner entree of ours being crab lovers. I've even doubled the amount of crab desiring more filling. Just watch that it doesn't "burn" when placing in the broiler.
This "Crab Melts" recipe is a very good recipe to entertain just the two of you for lunch, brunch, or a quick snack! There are fabulous variations open for your adding to the sandwiches! YUM!!
We got impatient and ate it too soon, but it was great other than that!