Crab Louis Recipe
“I make this salad when it's hot outside and we're looking for something quick and simple for dinner,” says Gail VanGundy. The Parker, Colorado cook likes to serve hers with butter crackers.
- 2 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, quartered
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, quartered
- 6 pitted ripe olives
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1. Divide the salad greens, crab, tomatoes, eggs and olives between two serving plates. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over salads. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 288 calories, 13g fat (3g saturated fat), 293mg cholesterol, 950mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 3g fiber), 26g protein.
Reviews for Crab Louis
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC