Crab Louis Recipe
- 2 cups spring mix salad greens
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, quartered
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, quartered
- 6 pitted ripe olives
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1. Divide the salad greens, crab, tomatoes, eggs and olives between two serving plates. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over salads. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (prepared with reduced-fat mayonnaise) equals 288 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 293 mg cholesterol, 950 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.