Crab Lasagna Roll-Ups Recipe
- 2 cups (16 ounces) 1% cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Add crab; mix well. Place about 1/3 cup on each noodle; roll up. Place seam side down in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with tomato sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
2 each: 198 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 755mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch.
Reviews for Crab Lasagna Roll-Ups
"This recipe is great! We use a 15 oz can of pizza sauce instead of tomato sauce and it tastes great! The Italian herbs taste wonderful with the crab"
"Was a good recipe for the roll-ups however the plain tomato sauce made it bland. Would recommend a seasoned spaghetti sauce or possibly a different kind of sauce all together to give it more flavor."
"I found the seasonings to be overpowering to the point of ruining anything else. Maybe less italian seasoning would help, but I don't really feel compelled to experiment with this recipe."
"I thought it was somewhat bland, despite all the seasonings. It also was watery, maybe the cottage cheese should have been strained before. I am also questioning the 198 calories per serving-it seems to me that that would be per roll, and a serving size is 2 rolls. I made this with the intention of eating some and freezing the rest, but I'm not sure if I'm going to save it-I'll see how it reheats."