Crab Lasagna Roll-Ups Recipe
- 2 cups (16 ounces) 1% cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) no-salt-added tomato sauce
- In a bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Add crab; mix well. Place about 1/3 cup on each noodle; roll up. Place seam side down in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with tomato sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crab Lasagna Roll-Ups
Sort By :
Was a good recipe for the roll-ups however the plain tomato sauce made it bland. Would recommend a seasoned spaghetti sauce or possibly a different kind of sauce all together to give it more flavor.
I found the seasonings to be overpowering to the point of ruining anything else. Maybe less italian seasoning would help, but I don't really feel compelled to experiment with this recipe.
I thought it was somewhat bland, despite all the seasonings. It also was watery, maybe the cottage cheese should have been strained before. I am also questioning the 198 calories per serving-it seems to me that that would be per roll, and a serving size is 2 rolls. I made this with the intention of eating some and freezing the rest, but I'm not sure if I'm going to save it-I'll see how it reheats.