- 3 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1-3/4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 5 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 4 cans (6 ounces each) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until tender. Stir in flour, pepper and salt until blended; gradually add milk. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in crab and soup until blended.
- Drain pasta. Add crab mixture; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with cracker crumbs.
- Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Crab Imperial Casserole in Simple & Delicious December/January 2012, p25
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crab Imperial Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 25, 2013
Reviewed Aug. 20, 2013
Restaurant quality! Easy to make! You will love it.