Crab Football Spread Recipe
Fans keep coming back for more after tasting this delicious cheese ball. I don't make this spread just on football Sundays. You can be creative about molding the mixture into different shapes. —Kathy Kittell, Lenexa, Kansas
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
- 1 cup crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Pretzel sticks
- Assorted crackers and/or fresh vegetables
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add cheddar cheese, provolone cheese, crab, cottage cheese, seafood seasoning, Worcestershire sauce and mustard; mix well. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 2. Form mixture into a football shape. Arrange pretzels over top for laces. Serve with crackers and/or vegetables. Yield: 1 cheese ball.
Reviews for Crab Football Spread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC