Crab Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe
- 4 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup imitation crabmeat
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/3 cup chopped zucchini
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste, optional
- 1. Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually whisk in milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in the remaining ingredients; heat through. Drain fettuccine; top with crab mixture. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup pasta with about 3/4 cup crab mixture (calculated without salt and pepper) equals 668 calories, 34 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 136 mg cholesterol, 681 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 36 g protein.
Reviews for Crab Fettuccine Alfredo
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.