Crab-Egg Cracker Spread Recipe
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed or 1-1/2 cups flaked fresh or 1-1/2 cups frozen crabmeat
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, finely chopped
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Stir in the crab and eggs. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup: 112 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 415mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0g fiber), 8g protein .
Reviews for Crab-Egg Cracker Spread
"Very tasty chunky spread for crackers. It would also make a good seafood sandwich spread!I used the imitation crabmeat and it worked fine."