Crab Deviled Eggs
My family loves crab salad and deviled eggs, so I tried combining the two. The crab meat adds a lot of flavor. What a hit!
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 12 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green pepper
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Additional minced fresh parsley
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a
- bowl, mash the yolks. Add the crab, mayonnaise, onion, celery, green
- pepper, mustard, parsley, salt, pepper, hot pepper sauce and
- Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
- Pipe or spoon into egg whites. Sprinkle with additional parsley.
- Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 160 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 228 mg cholesterol, 281 mg sodium,