My family loves crab salad and deviled eggs, so I tried combining the two. The crab meat adds a lot of flavor. What a hit! —Kevon Shuler Chelsea, Michigan
- 12 hard-cooked eggs
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green pepper
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Additional minced fresh parsley
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a bowl, mash the yolks. Add the crab, mayonnaise, onion, celery, green pepper, mustard, parsley, salt, pepper, hot pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
- Pipe or spoon into egg whites. Sprinkle with additional parsley. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Crab Deviled Eggs in Taste of Home February/March 2007, p59
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Crab Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review