Crab Crescents Recipe
This recipe is so good, no one will guess how quickly you put it together. These little bites are delicious and decadent! —Stephanie Howard, Oakland, California
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1/2 cup fresh crabmeat
- 1. Unroll crescent dough; separate into eight triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise, forming two triangles. Spread 1/2 teaspoon pesto over each triangle; place 1 rounded teaspoonful of crab along the wide end of each triangle.
- 2. Roll up triangles from the wide ends and place point side down 1 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 16 appetizers.
1 appetizer equals 74 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 144 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC