Crab Crescents Recipe
This recipe is so good, no one will guess how quickly you put it together. These little bites are delicious and decadent! —Stephanie Howard, Oakland, California
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:16 servings
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1/2 cup fresh crabmeat
- 1. Unroll crescent dough; separate into eight triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise, forming two triangles. Spread 1/2 teaspoon pesto over each triangle; place 1 rounded teaspoonful of crab along the wide end of each triangle.
- 2. Roll up triangles from the wide ends and place point side down 1 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 16 appetizers.
1 appetizer equals 74 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 144 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC