Crab Crescent Loaf
Golden crescent roll slices are scrumptious filled with dilled cream cheese and tender pieces of crab. You’re sure to appreciate the rich flavor and easy preparation.
PETERSBURG, WEST VIRGINIA
12 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 cup chopped imitation crabmeat or 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- On a greased baking sheet, unroll crescent dough into one long
- rectangle; seal seams and perforations. In a small bowl, beat the
- cream cheese, onion and dill until blended. Spread mixture
- lengthwise over half of the dough to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top
- with crab.
- Fold dough over filling; pinch seam to seal. Brush the top with egg
- yolk. Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Cut
- into slices. Yield: 1 loaf (12 slices).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 144 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 45 mg cholesterol, 239 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.