Crab Crescent Loaf Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 cup chopped imitation crabmeat or 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- On a greased baking sheet, unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal seams and perforations. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, onion and dill until blended. Spread mixture lengthwise over half of the dough to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with crab.
- Fold dough over filling; pinch seam to seal. Brush the top with egg yolk. Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into slices. Yield: 1 loaf (12 slices).
Reviews for Crab Crescent Loaf(9)
Sort By :
very good. pretty easy to make.
Easy recipe. Good taste. Simple but good.
I have made this several times now. It is a great appetizer and a must have at our Christmas Brunch. Easy to make the night ahead and refrigerate. Baste with yolk in the morning and throw in the oven.
Very good easy to make. My husband boys ate it all. Will make again.
Made this and served with the Cream of Potato soup from the same Taste of Home issue. There were only 4 of us, but all was eaten. I would make again. I think next time I might add either asparagus, broccoli or spinach and garlic or red pepper just to give it a little different twist. But either way, I really liked.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >