Golden crescent roll slices are scrumptious filled with dilled cream cheese and tender pieces of crab. You’re sure to appreciate the rich flavor and easy preparation. Maureen Dongoski PETERSBURG, WEST VIRGINIA
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 cup chopped imitation crabmeat or 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- On a greased baking sheet, unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle; seal seams and perforations. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, onion and dill until blended. Spread mixture lengthwise over half of the dough to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with crab.
- Fold dough over filling; pinch seam to seal. Brush the top with egg yolk. Bake at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into slices. Yield: 1 loaf (12 slices).
Originally published as Crab Crescent Loaf in Country April/May 2008, p49
Reviews for Crab Crescent Loaf
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review