- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) couscous
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1-1/2 pounds imitation crabmeat, coarsely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups chopped peeled mangoes
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- In a saucepan, bring the broth and butter to a boil. Stir in the couscous. Remove from the heat; cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl; cool to room temperature. Fluff with a fork.
- For dressing, in a small bowl, combine the oil, lemon juice and cumin. Add the crab, mangoes, tomatoes and onions to couscous. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Crab Couscous Salad
Sort By :
This was good and easy to make. I used more cumin than called for and also added a couple pinches of dried lemon grass. It was still somewhat bland, perhaps due to the low sodium vegetable broth I used. Next time I will add salt.