- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 cup chopped fresh asparagus, cooked
- 1/2 cup chopped imitation crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons plus 3/4 cup picante sauce, divided
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 6 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 12 large ripe olives, sliced
- On two tortillas, layer each with 1/2 cup cheese, 1/2 cup asparagus, 1/4 cup crab, 1 tablespoon picante sauce and remaining cheese. Top with remaining tortillas; press down lightly.
- In a small skillet coated with cooking spray, cook one quesadilla at a time in oil for 2 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Cut each into six wedges. Serve with sour cream, olives and remaining picante sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Crab Asparagus Quesadillas in Light & Tasty June/July 2006, p9
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Crab Asparagus Quesadillas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review