Crab Appetizer Mold Recipe
This easy dish is ideal for parties. It is a true indulgence.—Kathi Mulchin, Salt Lake City, Utah
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 20 seconds. Stir; let stand for 1 minute or until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- 2. In a large saucepan, combine the soup, cream cheese, mayonnaise and gelatin. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in the crab, celery and onions.
- 3. Transfer to a 5-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Unmold onto a serving platter; serve with crackers. Yield: 4-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without crackers) equals 151 calories, 14 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 262 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Crab Appetizer Mold
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC