Crab and Pea Salad Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 6 to 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1. In a bowl, combine peas, crab and bacon. Combine mayonnaise and onion powder; fold into the crab mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
3/4 cup: 242 calories, 18g fat (3g saturated fat), 16mg cholesterol, 463mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein .
Reviews for Crab and Pea Salad
"I love the unique and flavorful addition of crab and bacon to this pea salad but I substitute the onion powder with a tablespoon of minced red onion and add a splash of red-wine vinegar and some black pepper."
"This was great as is, but I also tried it with snow crab instead or the imitation crab--which I think I liked even better."