- tablespoons of the white sauce; heat through.
- For each chicken breast, make a horizontal cut along one long side
- almost to the other side; leave chicken breasts attached at opposite
- side. Open breast so it lies flat; cover with wrap and Flatten
- chicken to 1/4-in. thickness. Remove plastic wrap.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup of the crab mixture on each chicken breast. Fold
- in sides and roll up. Secure with a toothpick.
- Place in a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Top with remaining white
- sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until chicken
- juices run clear. Sprinkle with cheese and paprika. Bake, uncovered,
- 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Remove toothpicks before
- serving. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with rice if desired.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 520 calories, 26 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 193 mg cholesterol, 1,129 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 55 g protein.