Crab and Cream Cheese Dip Recipe
This creamy dip is the perfect accompaniment to any party menu. It's so delicious on crisp crackers!—Nadine McGehee, Greenville, Mississippi
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons diced pimiento, drained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/3 cup crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pecans
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise. Stir in the green onion, pimiento, Worcestershire sauce and horseradish; mix well. Stir in crab. Place in a 1-cup serving bowl; sprinkle with pecans. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 292 calories, 28 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 322 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC