Crab and Cream Cheese Dip
This creamy dip is the perfect accompaniment to any party menu. It's so delicious on crisp crackers!—Nadine McGehee, Greenville, Mississippi
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons diced pimiento, drained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/3 cup crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pecans
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise. Stir in the green
- onion, pimiento, Worcestershire sauce and horseradish; mix well.
- Stir in crab. Place in a 1-cup serving bowl; sprinkle with pecans.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 292 calories, 28 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 322 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.