This creamy dip is the perfect accompaniment to any party menu. It's so delicious on crisp crackers!—Nadine McGehee, Greenville, Mississippi
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons diced pimiento, drained
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/3 cup crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pecans
- Assorted crackers
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise. Stir in the green onion, pimiento, Worcestershire sauce and horseradish; mix well. Stir in crab. Place in a 1-cup serving bowl; sprinkle with pecans. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Crab and Cream Cheese Dip in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p42
Reviews for Crab and Cream Cheese Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review