Crab and Blue Cheese Mushrooms Recipe
I've tried a variety of recipes for stuffed mushrooms. But when I make these seafood "shrooms", they seem to disappear before I can put them on a platter!
- 2 pounds large fresh mushrooms
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. Remove mushroom stems and finely chop; set caps aside. In a large skillet, saute chopped mushrooms and onions in butter for 5-7 minutes or until tender. Remove from the heat. Stir in the crab, bread crumbs, blue cheese, parsley and salt. Spoon into mushroom caps.
- 2. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until heated through. Yield: about 2 dozen.
2 each: 104 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 249mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Crab and Blue Cheese Mushrooms
Reviewed May. 12, 2010
"very tasty. I did mine with feta cheese."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC