- 2 pounds large fresh mushrooms
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1 can (6 ounces) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Remove mushroom stems and finely chop; set caps aside. In a large skillet, saute chopped mushrooms and onions in butter for 5-7 minutes or until tender. Remove from the heat. Stir in the crab, bread crumbs, blue cheese, parsley and salt. Spoon into mushroom caps.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until heated through. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Originally published as Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p29
Reviews for Crab and Blue Cheese Mushrooms
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 12, 2010
very tasty. I did mine with feta cheese.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hot Appetizer Recipes >
- Hot Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >