Crab Alfredo Recipe
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup prepared Ragu® Classic Alfredo
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 2 cups hot cooked fettuccine or pasta of your choice
- 1. In a skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Add mushrooms; cook and stir for 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in the sauce and broth until blended. Add the crab. Reduce heat; cook for 10 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve over pasta. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 552 calories, 20 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 1,246 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.